For your very own key rack you need:
- 1 forex photo print, such as the one measuring 45×30cm
(If you don't have an appropriate picture, you will find it in our Pixum Gallery)
- 4 short screws 5mm in length
- 2 coat pegs (see illustration)
- Handicraft utensils (pencil, cross-head screw driver, hammer or motorised hammer)
How it's done:
- Lay the forex on your face up on the work surface.
- Place the coat pegs in your choice of position.
- Once they are in the right place you can fix them in place using the screws and the motorised screw driver.
- Alternatively, you can first make the holes with a screw driver and remove them using a hammer. Then, you can put in the screws and tighten them using the screwdriver.
- Check that the coat pegs are firmly attached and hang up the forex photo, wherever you want.
- Your key rack is ready to use!
We hope you enjoy getting creative!