Be your own interior designer! Create Wall Art in premium quality to decorate your home truly to your taste!
All our materials for wall pictures
- geniune linen fabric mounted by hand
- solid wooden frame
- timeless matt finish
Photo Poster Print
- 6 paper types with various finishes
- UV-resistant print with rich colours
- extra large sizes available
- high-quality frames and mounts
- metallic and wooden frames
- classy look for any photo
- sturdy 3 mm thick alu-dibond sheet
- silky matt finish
- solid and lightweight
- durable 3.6 mm thick acrylic sheet
- glossy finish and vivid colours
- high-quality UV-direct printing
- combined of a glossy acrylic sheet (front) and alu-dibond (back), 6.6 mm thick
- nearing a 3 D look
- gallery quality and true-to-life colours
- lightweight 5 mm thin hard foam board
- matt finish for no light reflexions
- flexible and solid
Pine Wood Panel Print
- solid pine laths
- natural wooden texture
- FSC®-certified wood
- flexible picture wall, no drilling magnetic wall-mount
- easy to rearrange
- hard foam photo prints available in sets of 4, 9 and 12
Get creative with your Pixum Wall Art
Your Own Picture Wall
- arrange your picture wall like a pro
- combine personalized wall art printed in the high-quality
Wall Print with Text
- personalize your wall print with a caption
- read our tips and use text as a design tool
Not sure what the best photo for your personalized wall art is? Make a photo collage to enjoy them all! Find pre-set layouts for up to 40 photos and simply add your snaps. Available for all materials - just switch to a layout with several photos and get creative!
Read our tips on arranging your new Wall Art like a pro - find out how to plan the composition before you start with the mounting. Combine materials with a different finish for a dynamic atmosphere.
Your Pixum Wall Art - as individual as your home
Pixum Wall Art is as individual as your home itself. Whether light or heavy, large or small, black-and-white or colourful - at Pixum you will find the right wall art with the most brilliant colours and the ideal characteristics for almost every situation.
Wall Print to WOW
- size variety: Most of the materials are available in 50 shapes & sizes
- wall mounting kit: matching sets are available directly in the editor mode
- material variety: from the flexible poster print on any budget up to luxurious acrylic print
- print options: choose what's best for your photo, a direct printing or manufacturing on true photo paper
Brief Overview of the Materials
Choose your favourite wall art material:
- Canvas Pictures: for particularly brilliant colours, twelve-colour printing is used. Traditional linen finish for wall art and stunning colours.
- Forex Print: the foam board print is a very light-weight yet durable printing option, which allows your picture to stand out. Suitable for outdoor usage, e.g. as a garden or balcony wall print.
Wall Art for Living Room
- Aluminium Print: through its durability and longevity, it has proved to be not only sturdy, but also elegant in its visual appearance with a matt surface. Perfect as a modern touch to your interior.
- Acrylic Glass Print: get this breathtaking depth effect thanks to the plexiglass sheet and brilliant colours. A modern addition to your living room or bedroom, our Acrylic Prints are also waterproof and can be used as bathroom wall art.
Gallery Quality and a Natural Look
- Gallery Print: your photo will be printed directly onto the back of an acrylic glass sheet and then backed with an aluminium plate. This guarantees great depth effect and colour brilliance, as well as durability and sturdiness.
- Pine Wood Print: with your photo printed onto pine wood panels, you get a matt, satin-like finish, which simultaneously gives your print a warm, comfortable feeling. You'll love the natural wooden texture of it!
Our All-rounder: Poster Print
- Poster Prints: make the most out of your favourite pictures and print your Photo Posters in high-end quality with Pixum. Poster Print is a good option on a budget. Available with various paper finishes and a great variety of sizes - from 20×20 cm um to 1 m large prints.
- With inkjet printing, the finest ink droplets are dropped onto the surface. The material absorbs them and provides them with the maximum luminosity.
- The UV direct printing is more common with wall prints and is being used for the most of the solid wall art materials. This printing method allows you to use your wall print outdoors.
How to Order Your New Wall Print
- select the size and shape of your photo print. Our smart editor will suggest you the matching size, but you still can change it to your liking.
- to edit the image details, click on "Edit Product" adjust colours and add a caption if you wish. Here, you can also switch to a layout with several photos to create a photo collage.
- add a matching mounting kit if that applies to the picked material.
- happy with the draft? Add your project to the shopping cart and submit the order.
Get Creative: Read Our Tips
Discover our creative wall art design ideas such as how to make black and white wall art and much more!