- Create a baby photo album
- Using photos from external sources in a photo book
- Add a detailed GPS location map to your photo book project
- Create, delete and move pages in your Photo Book
- Top 5 tips for the perfect photo book background
- Text editing in Pixum Photo Book: Top 5 tips
- Photo book together with family & friends: making and sharing
- How many photos can be used in a Pixum Photo Book?
- How to create a photo book
- Print your Pixum Photo Book
- Import images from external sources into your photo book
- Photo book hardback
- Pixum Photo Book: paper types
- Add videos to your photo book
- Travel Photo Book
- Create your Pixum Photo Book online
- Rotating, moving or deleting photos
- How-To Videos for the Pixum Photo Book
- Photo Book Templates
Create a Pixum Photo Book with the Pixum Photo World software and discover the tips & tricks for creating your photo book. On these pages, you will find various approaches and tips for creating photo books. Discover new features, such as creating a photo book with an integrated map and route, or adding a video to your photo book and this way capturing amazing moments in a photo book.
Many questions about the integration of these functions are answered directly in advance and show you how you can discover and implement new functions directly.
- How do you create a photo book including the GPS data that the camera or navigation device has collected and saved?
- How can maps, videos or particular backgrounds be inserted into a photo book?
- What has to be considered with resolutions and transparency?
These and many other exemplary questions are answered here as well as many helpful tips and suggestions for designing your photo book.
The Pixum Photo World software offers you a variety of options for creating photo books. On the following pages, we will give you information about the most popular but also the less known possibilities that the Photo World software has to offer.