Get durability and quality in one with the Pixum Aluminium print. Sophistication in simplicity with a matt appearance.
from § 26,99
Through its durability and longevity our Aluminium prints have proved to be not only sturdy, but also elegant in its visual appearance with a matt surface. Perfect for any type of photo.
- Light-weight - ideal for any type of wall
- Durable and stable
- Available as Direct Print (7 colour UV print directly onto the aluminium plate) and Fine Art (your photo will be developed on glossy premium paper and then mounted onto the aluminium plate)
- Lots of sizes and formats available: from 20◊20 cm to 150◊100 cm
Get creative with your Pixum Wall Art
Our customers love Pixum
Customer feedback for our Aluminium Print
Sizes & prices
With the help of our price calculator, you can easily calculate the price for your personal Pixum Wall Art by adapting the characteristics of the product according to your wishes:
An aluminium mounted print is the ideal choice for high-quality photos with very detailed content, for example portraits, city panoramas or architectural photographs. More and more professionals are relying on this stable material, which lets the printed picture take centre stage and gives all photos a matt satin-like finish.
Your metallic print consists of a composite plate, in which two very thin aluminium layers enclose a plastic core made of polyethylene. Together, the layers are only 3 mm thick, which is why photo printing on aluminium is ideal to make your photos stand out for themselves. The material offers you lots of advantages:
- doesn't bend easily
- very robust
- though UV direct printing also suitable for outdoor use (weather-resistant)
- UV resistance
- light material, therefore also suitable for difficult hanging positions
- very low glare reflection through matt surface
- exceptionally high colour saturation and crisp images
- easy to wipe clean
Photos on aluminium will last you a lifetime thanks to the extremely durable material.
When ordering the Pixum Aluminium Print you have the choice of two very different printing methods: They differ in production as well as in the result:
- Direct Printing: If your metal photo print is printed via a Direct Print, the colour is directly applied to the aluminium layer. The ink lies on the surface and does not penetrate it. Through this UV Printing Method a matt finish, free of reflections is created, which is also water resistant. At the same time, the process produces a stain-like metallic shimmer, which varies depending on the light. UV Direct Printing gives you a very large format selection, too.
- Fine Art Printing: With Fine Art Prints your photo is firstly developed onto photographic paper. The surface is characterised by a light shimmer. This photo print is then applied to the Alu Dibond wall art. The photo paper provides you with brilliant colours and a great depth effect. However, only a handful of formats are available for this printing process.
With regard to the formats, you can take full advantage of the Aluminium Print range. Choose from over 50 different sizes when you select the direct print, whether it is square, panoramic, 3:2 or 4:3. The Aluminium print is available as a Fine Art print in the formats 3:2, 30 ◊ 20 cm, 45 ◊ 30 cm, 60 ◊ 40 cm and 75 ◊ 50 cm.