- Give your photo collage a personal character by adding text: refine your images with a suitable quote or a dedication to someone you love.
- Your photo collage is displayed in a horizontal format. By clicking on the button "portrait" in the upper left menu bar of the editor, you can change the orientation to the portrait format and back again.
- And don't forget to add a background colour to enhance the colours on the images.
- brilliant colours printed on photo paper
- more than 40 sizes available! From 20×20 cm up to 300×100 cm
- UV-resistant quality for long-lasting colours
Use the Pixum editor to create your own personalised photo collage! Pick several pictures, select your favourite layout and there is it - your new artwork. Continue reading to find out the best way to design your photo collage and other tips on creating an amazing wall art.
The Different Wall Art Materials
The choice of the perfect material & size depends on your personal photo project. For example, a gallery print, the highest-quality material we offer at Pixum, would be the perfect choice for a luxurious wedding collage. You get artwork with vivid colours and a special depth effect with a 3D look.
For seasonal wall decoration, which is meant to be changed throughout the year, the affordable photo poster is an excellent choice. Choose from classic 2:3 sizes to decorate your laptop or school notebook (just hold it in place with pretty washi tape) up to epic panoramic sizes - starting from 20x20 cm up to 3 m wide panoramic sizes, which make an memorable impression in a minimalistic interior.
Choose From 6 Different Materials >>>
Sizes & prices
Use our price calculator to get the best price-performance ratio for your new Wall Art:
- First, open the online designer or the software and choose the size, orientation and material.
- Now, select a matching layout with the corresponding amount of photo placeholders.
- Add further image areas to the layout, if necessary.
- Time to upload your photos!
- Fill in the empty placeholders with your photos. Try out different combinations to find the perfect arrangement.
- To help you turn your photo collage to true work of art, there is also a large selection of background colours. Make your collage in the free Pixum Photo World software if you are fond of pre-designed stickers (clipart) and background patterns. You can also change the shape of the photos (e.g., to circles or ovals) in the "masks & frames" section of the software.
- You can now edit the images and change them to black-and-white or simply adjust the brightness.
- Add your collage into the shopping basket, and you're done!
What is a photo collage? It's an arrangement of pictures, of course! To put it differently: it's a layout! Depending on size and format, you can use a different number of photos and arrange them according to your personal taste.
- First of all, you choose how many photos you want to use. Simply click on the tab "layout": you'll find it both in the Pixum Photo World software or directly in our online designer.
- Now consider the number amount of the pictures you've selected, how large each photo should be and how you'd like them to be arranged - for example, with two images of the same size with a small gap between them, or a large photo as the background and several smaller ones placed on the right side above it.
- You can also create your own layout: simply re-arrange the empty place holders, for example by making some of them smaller, moving them or adding new photo areas.
- As soon as you have uploaded the photos, you can easily place them into the picture area by drag & drop.
Photo collages with several pictures from the same topic or with the same subject have a superb effect: for example, wedding photographs or portraits from the photo studio. If you've got a number of photos of a different quality and shot at a different time, try the image editing to change them to sepia or make the colours look similar bright or faded. This way, you get a harmonic overall impression of the photo collage.
Photo Collage Inspiration
Remember all the photos of those challenging hikes that reward you at the end with the most beautiful view or the snapshots of your fellow travellers? It's time to display all these great memories in a Photo Collage! Pick the classical Canvas Print and place it in the hallway or living room. Share your holiday memories with guests!
Pick a panoramic size to arrange a panoramic shot and a few snaps of the details above it on a photo collage. This helps you to get a full impression of the holiday.
Of course, it's not all about holidays! There is plenty of funny photos from your everyday life in a shared house or from the recent family celebration. Snapshots of the kids visiting the Zoo or playing in the backyard are also perfect for a Photo Collage.
- save time and use pre-set design templates, such as with the design Posters, to set a particular theme or to add a colourful background.
- keep in mind where you want to mount the delivered Photo Collage in your house. Will it hang over the dining table? A landscape layout. would then be a better choice. This way, no parts of the picture will be cut off by furniture and each photo will get a nice display.
- be sure to create a good versatile mixture of the different pictures. Use both images of the whole scenery and snapshots of some curious details. Otherwise, you would only pick one of photos, right?
- pay attention to the effect of the photos among each other: photos with similar colours placed next to each other sometimes look monotonous, a photo collage of snaps with strong contrasting colours might look chaotic. The prefect mixture is the key.
If you prefer taking photos of single details, creating a photo collage of many smaller pictures would be a good idea. Pick only a few photos and arrange these in large areas if you've got lanscape or panoramic photos of nature.
Here Is How You Order Your Photo Product with Pixum
Why subscribe to our newsletter?