Elegant highlights for your Pixum Photo Book
Be it gold and silver elements or fine colourful glossy highlights: The new finishing options, available in the Pixum Photo World software version 6.2.x, give you the opportunity to highlight texts, cliparts, masks and frames on the hardcover of your Pixum Photo Book in a particularly beautiful way.
The new highlights are available for the following Pixum Photo Books:
- Pixum Photo Book large (portrait) - (all photo papers, premium paper glossy & matt)
- Pixum Photo Book large (landscape) - (all photo papers, premium paper glossy & matt)
- Pixum Photo Book XL (square) - (all photo papers, premium paper glossy & matt)
The softly shimmering gold finish gives your Pixum Photo Book an enchanting elegance and offers a variety of refinable design elements.
Available in the Pixum Photo World software (version 6.2.x) from § 6,23.
Set glamorous highlights in sublime silver and discover the varied selection of artistic decorations for every occasion.
Available in the Pixum Photo World software (Version 6.2.x) from § 6,23.
With the high-quality effect varnish finish, you can give your texts and design elements a tactile, embossed surface on the cover.
Available in the Pixum Photo World software (version 6.2.x) from § 4,98.
Customise your Pixum Photo Book step by step
- Select Pixum Photo Book: First select your desired Pixum Photo Book with hardcover in the Photo World software (version 6.2. x) and start the editing mode.
- Insert elements: Add photos, text and design elements (foil finish cliparts, masks & frames) to the front and back of the hardcover cover as you like.
- Click the diamond symbol:Select the text or design element you want to embellish and click the diamond icon. You will find this in the top right-hand corner of the toolbar above the editor field.
- Choose finishing:A small menu will now open. Select a finishing method for all finishes on your book cover.
- Additional design elements:
- In addition to the various finishes, there are also beautiful cliparts, masks and frames to decorate the binding. You can select them on the lower left of the screen.
You can change and adapt your finishing as you wish. Have fun designing!